Each game will be inspired by an old genre from the 16-bit and arcade generations:
Game 1: Fruit Feast
- Fruit Feast is a game inspired by falling puzzle games like Tetris, Bubble Bobble, and Kirby’s avalanche.
- You choose a Monkey and you compete against another monkey to eat the most fruit.
- You both hold plate above you while the food falls down, match four fruits of a kind to clear them
- you get too much stacked fruit and the plate starts to get heavier, if the fruit hits the top of the screen you get crushed!
Game 2: Beat em’ up
- This game will be inspried by the classic Beat em’ up genre. Games like River City Ransom, Turtles in Time, and Battletoads
- Go through three areas filled with different bad guys, beat up the bosses, and save the day!
- Be able to pick up food and weapons on the floor
Game 3: Mornway Manor
- Mornway Manor is a game inspired by games like Dragon’s Lair and the quick time games on Sega CD
- Its an animated game where you must have quick reaction time in order to escape all the deadly traps and terrifing monsters that get in your path
- You play Harry Higgles, a bumbling exterminator assigned the manor to kill one of the biggest bugs you’ve ever seen.
Game 4: Text-Based Adventure
- This game will be based off the original text-based senarios where you must nagigate an imaginary world solely though text
- You must use your imagination and creativity to complete the game!
Game 5: Adventures of Funkulese
- Adventures of Funkulese is a point and click adventure in the spirit of games like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle.
- Funkulese is a funky superhero who seems to have lost his hair gel
- Help Funkulese though hilarious puzzles and traps to get his jelly jam
Game 6: Turn-Based RPG
- This game will be inspired by the old role-playing games where you and the enemy take turns attacking eachother.
- The game will have a relativly deep plot
- The player must use tactics and timing to beat this game!
Game 7: Captain Red Beard vs. Ninja Island
- This game is inspired by side-scrolling shooters like Section Z and R Type
- Captain Red Beard got stranded on an Island full of deadly ninjas!
- Shoot hoards of ninjas and escape the island!